This package is designed to provide all aspects of a traditional funeral with one exception. With this package there is no viewing of the deceased. Services are held with a closed casket. This eliminates the requirement and cost of the embalming operation and other preparations for a viewing.
We will arrange and direct a funeral service to be held at your church, at Gleeson-Ryan Funeral Home, or at the graveside of your cemetery.
This Traditional Service Package B Includes:
1. Basic services of funeral director, staff, and overhead.
2. Times for the calling hours are chosen by you, and there is no limit to the hours you may have. You choose the times: the night before the funeral, and/or the morning of the funeral.
3. The hearse, a family car, a car for clergy and a flower car.
4. A formal procession to church and/or cemetery.
5. All the incidentals you would expect are available as needed, for instance:
- prayer cards
- guest register book
- acknowledgment cards
- flag holder for veteran, etc.
6. Processing veteran's benefit applications and enrollment in our Aftercare program.
Additional expenses you should expect include:
- We have over twenty caskets for you to choose from on display in our casket selection room.
- Most cemeteries require you to purchase a burial vault that the casket is buried in.
- Fees to open and close the grave.
Please make use of our free children's books, videos, and extensive library of books concerning all aspects of death and how you can get through the loss of someone you love. You are encouraged to take and keep any book you feel may be of value to you and your situation.